It’s not often that I take a step back and look in to see how many hats I am wearing, no wonder I am overwhelmed!
- I homeschool 1st grade and preK on children with different learning styles
- I am a Breastfeeding Counselor for the Health Department “on call” 7 days a week until 9pm, except holidays.
- I volunteer as a leader for La Leche League and I am pretty much “on call” 24/7/365
- I am the Director of Finance of a national nonprofit organization
- I have a freelance business doing Virtual Bookkeeping and WordPress Websites and this time of year is the busy season
- I am the webmaster and editor for a local homeschooling resource website
- I am the webmaster for several non profits
- I am a Beta reader and reviewer for several authors
- My kids are now in a scouting group, while not super time consuming, it does add more things to the calendar.
- I still have to keep the house from falling apart (laundry, dishes, cooking, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing toilets… you know how the list goes…)
So while I may stay at home 6 out of 7 days of the week, I am definitely not twiddling my thumbs!
Add to that a recent cyberstalking nightmare that makes me want to turn into an internet hermit…
So yes, no wonder I haven’t been able to keep my promise to update you more often. Lately there just haven’t been enough hours in the day. But I am here, we are healthy and eventually the dust will settle and hopefully the muses will visit me at the same time that I have some spare time to write.
Meanwhile I am using my little spare time on house projects and planning next year’s curriculum shopping list (spoiler: We are using The Critical Thinking Company products again!). In the meantime, you can get glimpses on our day to day on Facebook and Instagram, both updates show on the sidebar of this website.